Thursday, 23 January 2014

The Unknown Birth Date Gets Revealed



Ever since my schooling days I have  been marking 11th April as my birthday and still it is my official birthday. Lately I realized that it wasn’t my day.

Few days to go and welcome the Brand New Year 2014 and to celebrate my very own Lomba, I was cleaning around my room when suddenly my eyes were fixed on an old torn card. I gazed very carefully. Without a mistake my clear vision could make it out that it was jotted as 5th March 1989, time: 2pm. It was an old health card. A thought just kept ringing in my head “that could be my health card”. Just then my Father appeared, I asked him with curiosity and his response made me smile with tears. Indeed knowing my real birthday was the best gift I could have ever asked for the New Year.

I was born on 5th March 1989, Sunday 2pm corresponding with the 28th day of 1st Bhutanese Month, Female earth Snake year. In the race for my school admission my dad misplaced my health card and until today I had been suspiciously marking 11th April as my day.

It had been so long without a proper celebration. I always had a thought of celebrating it grand at least once. I really wished to do it this year unfortunately it won’t happen for some reason. Yet knowing the real date has given me so much peace and happiness. Before I move on to celebrate my silver jubilee on that fake date, Just then God revealed my real birthday!! Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment