“An earnest Gratitude” on her Centenary Celebration …….



You have come a long way. You were 94th years old when I left. After 7 years, finally you are going to celebrate your 100th year; Centenary Celebration in 2013. It gives me utmost joy; happiness and excitement to pay my sincere and clean gratitude. It was my luck to be with you for six years. I feel very proud to be your generation. Thank you UDHSS.
Those were the days when I was with you and had the best time. It was a fine morning in early March of the year 2002 when I first met you, although I have seen you before. I was then a 13 year old girl. The first sight of you captured my innocent heart. You welcomed me with an open heart. Thank you UDHSS.
As I look back now, I could vividly remember that time with you. You gave me the world’s best friend; friends who are very rare on this planet. I have learnt to laugh, cry, love, play, etc… with the wonderful people you have given. I still remember your beautiful and plain campus where I have created loads of memories and where I have grown up. You are the one who taught me to be an honest and sincere person. You showed me how to tackle problems and handle them. I have learnt a lot from you. Still today I am just your reflection and I always wanted to keep your name high. Thank you UDHSS.
Today your words are my strength and I am truly privileged to encounter you in my journey of life. I know how much you have supported and guided me. You taught me to take responsibility which actually was one key lesson that I have learnt from you. You changed me into a human. Thank you UDHSS.
Today as you mark your centenary, I am very happy and overjoyed. By now you have 100th of generations. Though you are aged, but still your heart is juvenile and people will continue to be with you. You are a part of my life and my attachment with you is parallel to my beloved parents. Thank you for letting me to share a small space in your family. I am blessed to have a huge family. You are my home and will remain forever…. So, today is your day and I pray for all the success and may your light touch all the individual. With due respect and an open heart¸”Thank you for everything”. I will love you and keep seeing you. Congratulations for your 100th year. Happy and wonderful centenary celebration. Thank you with all my heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to vegetarianism

The Winter Sun

A Girl with a Purple Scarf