In The Memory of My Beloved pet N...




He was born to a lovely mom. When he was a month old his mom left him forever. At a very juvenile age he joined our family and became everyone’s favorite. My father named him Norbu. His early days were always inside four walls. He was fed with cow’s milk. Slowly he started growing and I started loving him more. Unlike other, he was really cute and sweet. A glimpse of his smile would make your day.
From his early days he had always been a punctual pet and he got all the characteristics of an ideal pet. He was never alone. He was playful and I spent most of my leisure time playing with him. Though he was an orphan, yet he received all the love and care from his elder brother. It is said and believed that the two male cats cannot get along, but it’s untrue. His brother nursed him like a mom and I am touched by their affection.
Day’s flowed and Norbu started maturing. After a year he grew into an active and handsome cat. He was adored by all. He was sincere and always did his duty on time. He will be never late for his meals and neither goes out during night. He will be near the warm bhukhari murmuring. I could imagine how much he misses his mom. Whenever I go home for a vacation the first thing I do is call his name. He is very dear to me. He has now become my best friend.
Few days ago I had a call from my sister informing me the demise of my pet. I was disheartened by that bad news. I was helpless. I never thought that it will happen that early. I hate myself for not seeing the last glimpse of my beloved pet. Now the only alternative left behind is to cherish the memories and I will always pray for his soul to rest in peace. Nevertheless my heart still says that I need you and love you more than ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Winter Sun

My Journey to vegetarianism

Friendship Day Special