A Note from my diary .....

“I am so blessed to be born to you. Thank you for being my strength and confidence”.
She is simple, brave, serious and hardworking. A woman of her word; unlike my dad, mom talk less and does more. Today she is 57 years old and I proudly say that she is one of the most hardworking ladies I have ever seen in my entire life. She is a strict mom compared to my dad. She taught me to be disciplined and behave myself.

As a kid I have troubled her so much with my naughtiness and prank. I never bothered to lend her a hand. I am a pampered daughter of my mom. I’m thankful to my mom for breastfeeding me till I was five; actually that was too much but yeah! I was. She is sincere and cool. I respect her as an individual and for being such a great woman. She is a true inspiration.

I miss the way you scold me, the way you look at me when I do something wrong and of all I miss the food you cook for me. You have been a wonderful mom and I love you  with all my heart. You are the person in whom I found my life and on whom I can shower my love.  A thought of losing you scares me to death. I wish if I can make you stand by my side forever. A smile on your face means a lot to me. I may not have been a good daughter but I am trying my best to be the best of best daughter.
I am truly blessed to have you on my side as my guidance. Thank you mom for loving me immensely. I love you always and forever.



My  Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to vegetarianism

The Winter Sun

A Girl with a Purple Scarf