Friendship

The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it- Hubert H.Humphery

As we walk through the journey of our life we encounter different people at different stages, and some become part of our life. Not everyone can fit into your circle and share your life. Friends are the person who never leaves you out, you are always included when you are with them or away from them… a friend is someone who is always there for you.

I was taught to value friendship and I still do that. I do have bunch of some beautiful and trust worthy friends surrounding me, yet some where I lost some of my friends. Time passes by, people changes and so do the friends.  Yeah! At times it hurts to see your friends turning away from you but that’s life. I do have encountered some fair weathered friends; yet, nothing within me has changed my feelings for them. I still value them as I have shared some beautiful memories with them. Today as I look around myself; I am contented and happy with my circle of friendship.

After your family, friends are only the people who can comfort you during your dark hours. They are the people before whom you never hesitate to speak your mind. It’s true that Life is incomplete without friends. One of the best feelings in the world is having a group of friends who knows you in and out and who loves you unconditionally; I am fortunate to have them and so are they.

Yes! I can proudly say that my friends are the ones who bring out the best in me…


Comments

  1. Ya, friendship of our is different from all other people and I am feeling great to have you all in my life..... Thank you for being my friend... :) <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the end of the day dnt have to search my friends... As i have you...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Winter Sun

My Journey to vegetarianism

A Girl with a Purple Scarf