Captures



Because I am an agriculturalist, I celebrate agriculture everyday and in every ways....
You don't have to be a photographer.... Clicking doesn't matter..
Photograph and capture each day... so we can live forever...... 

Dreams are the seeds of change...Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream- Debby Boone
Stop and stare .... I am just a week old!!!
All right... Get set ready!!!
Q... for Quinoa๐Ÿ˜‚
Colors of December

Nuts to Crack...... a story to tell......

I am so glad I live in the world where there are falls๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚..... Chili season

The season is here!!! All Right!! Get Set Ready for Dried Red Ema datshi this coming winter!!!! Delicious Red Paprika ๐ŸŒถ ๐ŸŒถ
Beauty as I see๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒฟ

When you find happiness in small packages...
Always keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.... Helianthus annus







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to vegetarianism

The Winter Sun

A Girl with a Purple Scarf